We are looking for a Senior Back-end developer for our Belgium-based client.
The client builds a tool that helps lawyers understand and use their contract data.
The AI engine deals with the interactions between computers and human language. The tool "understands" the content of documents and can accurately extract information and insights from documents, such as clauses and definitions, and even categorise and organise these automatically.
- 5+ years of total experience in software development;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch and how to write high-performance queries;
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express.js frameworks Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Good communication English skills (B2+).
As a bonus:
- React.js (frontend capabilities);
- AWS (or another cloud platform).
Hiring process with the client:
1. An initial interview (15-20 min) - introduction, checking soft skills;
2. A technical interview (60-90 min) - technical questions + live coding.
About Serious Software UK
Since 2015, Serious Software helps US-based startups and companies to build and extend development teams for designing and providing high-quality software. Our outstaff model constructs a long-standing experience and ensures friendly, clear on each stage, and long-term cooperation. The remote-based positions give opportunities to stay mobile and save a life balance.
Our Head Office is based in the United Kingdom, teams and partners working in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia.
- flexible working hours without the requirement to cover a client’s time zone fully
- direct communication in English with the team
- be a part of product development with our full support as an outstaff partner
- salary compensation based on the seniority and skills
- individual career program
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021