GlobalLogic is seeking an experienced Senior Data Engineer to help us improve and help to develop the new modern personalized digital platform. Every developer in our team has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact.
- Recent experience in hands-on software development
- Experienced in software for distributed production systems
- Masters degree a computer science or related field
- 5 years overall work experience
- 5+ years of experience with some of the Big Data technologies (Spark (Scala/Python), Azure Cloud, Hadoop)
- Experience in scaling spark applications, optimizations and performance tuning
- Expert knowledge of distributed computing, RDD and optimization techniques
- Knowledgeable in Warehouse solutions (ex. Yellowbrick, Snowflake
- Experience in work automation.
- Process mapping experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in ML/Data science libraries like Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow, Keras
- Proven proficiency with data analysis and ability to troubleshoot data issues
- 5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix Systems, scripting.
- Experience of software engineering in Python and Scala
- Experiences using dev ops tools (ex. Jenkins, Azure Dev Ops)
- Able to develop/unit test and deploy complex data & analytic solutions
- Able to mentor fellow co-workers to expand overall team skills.
- Advanced communication skills to present solutions clearly to the team and users.
- Working knowledge of Agile software engineering processes.
- Community developer presence (Github, apache, open-source projects, etc)
- Positive attitude towards challenges.
Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain Analytical solutions in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Azure Cloud, Hive, Databricks, Spark (Scala/Python), and other open-source technologies) in 3 main areas including:
Data ingestion pipelines from diverse sources, large scale structured and unstructured data
Pipelines for machine learning model building, training, and scoring
Data aggregation pipelines that feed Catalina Analytic and Reporting solutions
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021