Vilmate is looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join a Sweden-based project that digitally assists women with their health.
Our client is a Sweden-based startup that is building the first-ever full-scale women's health clinic.
The application is focused on issues related to women's health. Using the application, women can track cycles, keep abreast of changes in the body. It enables users to read recommendations and interesting facts, in particular, recommendations regarding doing sports during cycles.
- Developing the back-end part of the application.
- Review web application and the code base, and plan future upgrades with the development team.
- Producing high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software with best practice and code excellence in mind.
- Blocking bugs investigation and fixing.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Node.js.
- High level of knowledge of TypeScript.
- Experience in OpenAPI.
- Experience in AWS Fargate and Lambda.
- High level of knowledge of MySQL or a similar RDS.
- Data pipeline engineering (GCP Dataflow, BigQuery, PubSub).
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Python.
- Knowledge of GCP.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
- Paid sick days.
- A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
- State holidays are granted.
- Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
- Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
- Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021