N-iX is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to contribute to products that are used for saving lives.
Our customer is a global, family-owned medical technology company. It develops mobile system solutions for emergency, transport, and disaster medicine while setting standards for saving human lives. In close cooperation with emergency medical services, hospitals, and military medical corps professionals, they create innovative medical products for ventilation and defibrillation. The company is based on top-quality equipment which is made possible by the company’s 130 years of experience.
Responsibilities and job specifics:
• Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
• Review and clarify business requirements to write test cases
• Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
• Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues, and write up defects with a high level of detail
• Take an active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
• Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver the highest quality
• Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer (4+ years of commercial experience)
• Experience in QA methodology, Agile framework, regression testing
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to details
• Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
• Automated testing experience or strong Willingness to work in that direction
• Bash/shell scripting knowledge
• Experience related to testing of embedded devices
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,400 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021