Financial company that provides a variety of neo banking services is currently expanding its testing division and looking for a middle-level test automation engineer to join the team and help with handling service improvement
The company is rolling out digital transformation throughout its line-up of services to boost its privacy, security, and user experience aspects.
- 2,5 years in quality assurance test automation;
- Well-versed in Java, CSS, and HTML;
- Knowledge of ins and outs of APIs;
- Experience with Selenium framework;
- A solid grasp on such tools as SQL Developer, GIT, and IntelliJ IDEA;
- Good knowledge of Docker;
- Hands-on skills with Jenkins and Eclipse.
- Handle testing documentation and providing requirement analysis;
- Report test results and inspect emerging issues;
- Take part in the service improvement;
- Collaborate with the rest of the testing team in addressing emerging
The company offers:
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Recurring knowledge sharing with different branches of the company;
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- Remote work options;
- Congenial, growth-oriented working environment.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is focused mostly on working with product companies and candidates, being eager to contribute our expertise in helping both parts find like-minded people.
We see the essence of our work when you, as a candidate, could grow not only in expertise choosing a new company with our assistance but also in soft skills, feel yourself comfortable and fully in line with a corporate culture and employer's values.
We believe in a partnership approach that is the proven win-win strategy leading all participants to their realization.
Feel free to contact us and form your own opinion about how we can bring you to the work of your dream.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - is our channel - with hints on how to be prepared for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page: