Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join Cognitive Computing team as a Middle/Senior RPA Engineer.
The future candidate will act remotely and will be responsible for customer business process automation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and configures automation workflows according to the established business process
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Work collaboratively with customer during all phases of RPA development (automation design, development, testing, UAT, production use)
- Report status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improve skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (VB .NET, Windows, SQL Server, Web Services, MS Office)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in IT or related
- Advanced logical thinking
- Excellent communication skills, high responsibility, positive attitude
- Desire to study
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Will be an advantage:
- Proven knowledge, working experience with RPA tools (UiPath, PowerAutomate)
- Strong problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of VBScript or windows shell (cmd), PowerShell, other programming scripts
- Basic knowledge of application development technologies (COM, .NET, Java)
- Experience in virtual OS using (Virtual PC, VMware workstation, Citrix, VDI)
- Experience in processes modeling/analysis, optimization
- Database installation, configuration
- Files formats knowledge (exe, dll, ocx, ini, xml, cfg, msi, cab, jar, mdb, chm, cmd).
You will get:
- Opportunity to interact with great people on projects that create real impact
Minimal bureaucracy and overhead, with focus on agility and speed
- Regular internal or external tech-talks
- All the tools you need to be productive
- Open and friendly company culture
Infopulse is one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Ukraine. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of more than 2,000 professionals in Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, USA, Brazil. Infopulse is a Global Outsourcing 100® company recognized by IAOP® and is trusted by many established brands.
• 30 years of experience
• Customers in 30+ countries
• 30+ customers have been with Infopulse for 5+ years
• 60% of specialists have 6+years of IT experience
By applying our consulting, engineering, and design expertise, we create advanced technology solutions together with our clients — solutions that drive companies' transformation into a modern digital business.
Infopulse is a part of TietoEVRY, the leading Nordic digital services company with 24,000 experts globally and customers in more than 90 countries.
We are the team that creates the future together with colleagues, clients and partners. Our strength lies in the diversity of views and unity of principles that we adhere to every day. Our business development, organizational, professional and personal growth stem from the basic values of Infopulse:
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.