Edvantis opens the position of Android Developer to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry.
Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
Edvantis opens the position of Android Developer to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among other services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its clients a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storages and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop.
Edvantis engineers work together with customer engineers on various projects. One of these projects – security-related web application.
The Company is growing and with recent acquisitions came the need to develop and support a wider portfolio of products. Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Writing the app codebase is in Java & Kotlin
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Android development
- Solid knowledge of Java & Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Solid understanding and experience with client-server communication
- Knowledge of multithreading & memory management
- Solid understanding of OOP & design patterns
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components
- Cooperating with QA
- Participating in code review
- Good communication skills
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021