On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
• Develop API for modern cross-platform responsible SPA from the ground up
• Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas
• Develop and test new user-facing features
• Write highly scalable, reusable, and testable code
• Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
• Collaborate with other team members
• Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns. Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
• 3+ years of back-end development experience in building large, complex, highly scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails framework (RoR is a must)
• Fluent in Web technologies: html5/js/react (React is huge advantage)
• Solid understanding of Ruby syntax, its nuances, and core concepts. Ability to write clean and readable code
• Familiarity with concepts of RESTful
• Experience building API’s, including authentication, cleanliness, and role-based access permissions
• Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.)
• Comfortable with source version control software (Git)
• Knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture best practices
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021