The goal of the product is development and improvement of mobile damage assessment platform that allow users organize real-time outage management and network visualization during severe network conditions.
Solution is the mobile platform for utilities companies (power, gas and water providers) to bring together data from multiple systems in multiple formats as well as photographs, to give providers a complete picture of the condition of their in-field assets. The platform provide ability to perform following tasks:
• Schedule and dispatch field staff;
• Track service level agreements (SLAs);
• Manage their spare parts inventory;
• Forecast how future workloads are likely to be distributed;
Solution is build on top of Java, AngularJS and cross-mobile frameworks as well as use cutting edge SDLC standards like CICD, numerous quality and security checks, etc.
• Go deep into project architecture layout and business domain
• Gain knowledge as software developer in test in project required languages and technologies
• Support team in day-2-day development activities by assuring higher quality of delivery using automated and manual test approaches
Mandatory Skills Description:
EcmaScript 5 / 6, Angular, AngularJS, Material JS, Karma, Jasmine, SQL Databases, DBMS, SQL, JUnit, TDD, BDD, Performance Testing
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021