Our company is looking for a talented Back-end Engineer to join a big platform for communications, interactions and coordination of employees especially when all the world is working remotely.
Our Product is a platform for companies to help them adapt coordinations to their needs and improve business processes. It’s a digital workflow platform that helps customers work smart, fast and better.
The Platform includes real-life work, smart and automatic routing, real-time operations data, and async communications.
Stack of Technologies:
About the role
As a Back-end developer on the Project you will be responsible for the back end of the web application of the work management platform.You will be working with a talented team to deliver reliable, scalable and beautiful software for frontline workers in the hotel industry that the hotel staff relies on every day.
• Maintaining and optimising the existing codebase for scaling to thousands of users;
• Building, maintaining and documenting high-performance software components;
• Working closely with the product manager, mobile- and frontend team to ship new features.
• You have 3+ years of experience as a professional Back-end engineer;
• You have a proven track record of building and maintaining a scalable infrastructure;
• Significant experience with NodeJS and TypeScript;
• Significant experience with RESTful APIs and GraphQL (Apollo);
• Proficient in both written and spoken English.
Will be a Plus:
• Experience taking over the responsibility of an existing software stack;
• Knowledge in documenting software using the Unified Modelling Language (UML);
• Experience building shared component libraries.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 100+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 100+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 June 2021