This is a line of products for field engineers focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
• Analyze requirements, UI wireframes and Acceptance Criteria in new User Stories, participate in Grooming sessions with Product Owner, identify gaps in requirements or Definition of Ready compliance
• Test new functionality in developed User Stories, work closely with development team at early stages of User Story implementation
• Create and maintain detailed Test Plans / Checklist for new User Stories with specific scenarios, use cases, regression verifications and out of scope verifications
• Create and review test cases with clear test objectives using Action Based Tests, shared steps and data driven flows
• Create, obtain, modify and maintain data required for testing, specially for scientific features testing
• Define, maintain and update test cases for our automation team
• Identify, document, and reproduce defects in software with a profound root cause analysis and risk and impact analysis
• Investigate UAT or Prod Issues and create bug reports
• Contribute to team knowledge base, create and maintain test coverage matrix, features descriptions and Instructions pages in a well-structured and understandable way
• Participate in regression testing and verification/validation activities
• Follow and contribute to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Manual Testing.
• Understanding of the specifics of Desktop applications testing.
• Experience working with Databases and SQL
• Test Design techniques usage to maintain good test coverage.
• Ad hoc and exploratory testing.
• Ability to demonstrate implemented User Stories to stakeholders
• Investigating the root cause of the bug, isolating or generalizing the steps
• At least theoretical knowledge about installation testing
• Understanding Client-Server architecture
• Upper Intermediate or higher English to be able to frequently and effectively communicate with the customer and stakeholders
• Good knowledge of requirement analysis techniques.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Nice to have:
• Experience working in TFS
• Experience with Virtual Machines configuration
• Experience with RabbitMQ, understanding of message queuing
• Experience with testing Desktop Windows based applications
• Ability to quickly analyze requirements and provide a list of main high-level test cases on the fly
• Understanding of possible risks and dependencies in testing
• Experience working with Engineering or Scientific Applications.
• Experience in testing the Oil and Gas Industry software or at least willingness to learn the domain specifics
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021