- Product IT 150+
- Career growth and professional development
- Office in Podil (5 min from T. Shevchenko metro)
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Employee wellness program
SocialTech is a successful product IT company that helps people from all over the world to meet and communicate on our sites. Now we have millions of users, a team of 150+ people, and we are not going to stop reaching new clients.
The main aim of your work is to manage multiple partners for effective attraction of new users to our products.
We are a match if you have:
• Customer orientated mindset
• Driven and ambitious, with the desire to succeed as apart from an international team
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Personable and presentable
• Upper Intermediate level of English
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong analytical background
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Business-oriented mindset
It’s a plus if you have:
• Experience in IT
Your main tasks:
• Search for new partners through forums, conferences, advertising of the partner network and increase the volume of traffic with existing partners
• Carrying out a systematic check of affiliates for the quality of the provided traffic and fraud, monitoring the implementation of this procedure
• Analysis of affiliate programs of competitors, development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
• Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and traffic analysis
• Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
• Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
• Offer/Campaign setup
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow:
• A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
• High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work.
• Premium medical insurance.
• Sports and fitness compensation.
• Free lunches and unlimited snacks.
• A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
• Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia.
• Cool and comfortable office for work and fun.
We’re looking forward to you being in our team! So do not hesitate to apply;)
Global product IT company.
We are enthusiasts who turn great ideas into reality.
Our goal is to make the best products for our customers and bring them positive user experience.
We are not afraid to take risks and make innovative solutions.
We love challenges. We encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We learn every day.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021