Our organization is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team at Houston. You will be responsible for hands-on recruiting together with our current team.This role will work closely with our international management.
We are a highly motivated IT company that enjoys working with its international clients and top management. We believe in a “culture first” approach to work, which means in the office we treat each other with respect and kindness. We get to know one another and enjoy seeing each grow and succeed in this growing IT market. Besides working hard and serving our clients, we enjoy a cup of coffee and team activities to make our workplace fun.
What you bring:
— Strong 2+ years of commercial experience
— Experience in creating efficient processes and identifying new recruitment channels
— Intermediate English (written/spoken)
— Experience recruiting a wide variety of roles in IT
— Experience of working with various recruiting tools (with emphasis on candidate searches)
— Excellent communication and negotiation skills
— Analytical skills and keen attention to detail
— The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
— Ability and proven experience to think creatively about new ways of recruitment
— The full life cycle of recruitment (CV screening, active search by various channels, scheduling and conducting interviews, writing feedback, creating an offer)
— Maintenance of documentation and database of candidates
— Create a candidate persona for each open position
— Conduct confidential interviews
— Collaborate closely with the company's Top Management throughout the recruiting process and give updates of the recruiting process
- Working with modern technology and building innovative products long term (no bench time, no project switching!)
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued growth in your career
- Working directly with the client which means opportunity to improve English skills, build international relationships and learn from Western management style
- Modern, brand new office in Diamond City: Above Botanichniy Sad Metro Station, modern food court, access to gym (paid), street and paid secure parking, 24 reception and security. Corporate events and general wellbeing.
- Work from home and flexible work schedule a possibility (depending on client)
- Health insurance after 6 months employment
- Laptops and monitors for use
- We are a company that is based on values such as integrity, kindness, honesty and respect.
- Western business management
Thank you for considering a career with us!
About Houston Software Pty Ltd
Houston is a global IT company that works with Western, fast growing and innovative Tech Startups.
All our engineers work exclusively with our clients in a longterm working relationship to develop world changing products. Our software teams are managed directly by the Western client who are based in the US, Australia and the UK - this creates an awesome opportunity to improve English skills and create networks into the West. All Startups we work with are well funded and create innovative products with the latest technologies. Never a boring day, we promise!
Working with us means rapid career growth in the context of a culture driven team and business.
We don't ever bench our people and do what we can to support each persons individual needs. We'd love to introduce ourselves personally to you!
Your Houston Team
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021