EIS is looking for a Senior Automation Tester with great desire to learn new practices and technologies while working on the insurance products engineering.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer will participate in the test automation processes development/improvement and will automate test scenarios for a huge number of business features, and contribute into the automation framework development.
As a part of the Test Automation Team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in activities such as:
- Work as a member of the automation team on the automated testing of enterprise business application
- Develop new automated tests based on business needs and requirements
- Support existing automated test scenarios and test execution process
- Contribute to the test framework development
- Communication with developers and manual testers
Mandatory job requirements:
- Experience in Software Testing from 4+ years on automation tester position
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Strong knowledge in Java 1.8 (or higher)
- Strong knowledge in Selenium WebDriver and test automation frameworks domains
- Good understanding of REST/SOAP services, XML, JSON
- Good knowledge of SQL, Maven, Jenkins
- Good knowledge of JIRA
- Ability to set own tasks and organize own work efficiently
- Ability to establish automation process on the project according to common company test automation strategy and guidelines
- Intermediate English level
Optional job requirements:
- Experience of work according to Agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe)
What we offer:
- Variety of new knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique international working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- English lessons
EIS is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
DOU company page: