Itera is looking for .Net Tech Lead to join project for Norwegian company. Company is one of the biggest on a labor market in Norway
Goal of the Project — work on Core System (interacting with 20+ internal sub-projects), implement and upgrade integrations, advise on new ways of integrations development.
Qualified candidate has to be an initiative, fast learning person that can quickly grasp technical and business aspects of the specified industry. Strong communication skills are essential.
At least 6-7 years experience in software development
At least 2 years Team Leading experience
Experience with .NET
Experience with Azure DevOps
MS Azure experience
Knowledge of unit testing
MS SQL (T-SQL)
English: Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to Norwegian managers regularly.
Good OOP/OOD skills and good quality of produced code
Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision
Be a plus:
Experience with Oracle DB
Previous experience of work within the AGILE environment
Tasks and responsibilities:
Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
Implement improvements to existing solutions and modules
Deliver high-quality code
Writing and maintaining technical documentation
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
Itera is a company specializing in communication and technology. We combine our multidisciplinary strengths to gain deeper insight, explore new possibilities and bring better solutions to life.
Founded in 1999, Itera consists of more than 500 employees across offices in Oslo (HQ), Bryne, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Kiev and Bratislava. Itera is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ITE.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021