The project provides actionable business insights to global brands in all sizes.
Our team is growing fast and we’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager and committed to making a difference and playing a vital role in the growth and success of our company.
It is a fast-growing start up in the global Alternative Data space. Our team tracks and analyzes Digital Consumer Behavior to help the world's largest corporations and investors to better understand their market and competitors. We are experts in turning unstructured information into structured data and actionable insights.
We brings transparency to any consumer-facing industry, unveiling the components of any company's performance. By analyzing the transactions of millions of users, our clients get to peek under the hood of any competitor. This solution is trusted and used daily by blue-chip financial institutions and industry leaders.
- Development experience in React / HTML / CSS / Bootstrap / Rest APIs;
- Experience with revision control, preferably, Git;
- Experience with web analytics tools;
- Experience with A/B Testing development, implementation and management;
- An inherent desire to learn and grow and a passion to move things forward;
- Above all else, you’re a creative and innovative problem solver;
- Minimum Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Your objectives will include finding solutions to multiple technical challenges, and building scalable and reliable algorithms and scripts that can effortlessly handle scale.
- Your primary focus will be building and maintaining our SAAS platform. This includes designing and developing more efficient systems, algorithms and applications.
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience working in an agile, start up environment;
- Experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS, Web Services.
With us You:
— can professionally grow — we help you to see your progress with smart Professional Development Plan;
— can build your individual Training & Development strategy — we have a significant budget for your educational programs, English Speaking Club with a native speaker;
— can clearly see your work results — we have a clear Goals List for your probation period (3 months);
— can maintain your financial stability — we guarantee timely and competitive payments that are reviewing based on your performance results; PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant;
— can keep life-work balance — we provide 20 vacation days, days of sick leaves, and medical insurance;
— can be a part of the team that connected by main values (results, continuous improvement, collaboration, care and have fun) — we value open and productive communication, have team-buildings and corporate events; we care about each other and celebrate work anniversaries and personal events.
Adraba is a Professional Software Development Powerhouse.
We are performance-driven. Everyone here at Adraba clearly understands what they do, and why. We support our people, we care about them, we hear them, and we invest in them.
We work with our own product and various projects using the latest technologies. The main goal for us is to put together a talented and committed team. We do our best to create a space, where every team member can not only realize his/her skills, but also acquire precious experience.
Adraba provides expert consulting, development and infrastructure services. We work on projects of different scales: from websites and mobile apps to enterprise systems and software solutions.
The company started its activities in 2016 and has changed a lot since then. We always try to be more efficient for clients and much more convenient for our team members.
Today Adraba is open for all those who wish to grow in the field of IT.
What can we offer you? — Some important things: comfortable workplace, remote option, friendly team, constant development and different interesting events.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021