we are looking for a remote Strong Middle.NET Software Engineer to work with our Health Application.
The Customer is a provider of information for worldwide professionals in the healthcare.
As part of the Team of 80+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user friendly UI.
The EPAM team is involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by students, doctors, nurses and medical laboratories.
- ASP.NET, WebServices, WCF, XML/XSL/XSLT.
- MS SharePoint On-Premise 2019.
- ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL (including basic knowledge about MS SQL Server database design and SQL performance tuning).
- SSRS and SSIS - a plus, but no deep knowledge required and no questions were asked about SSRS and SSIS during interviews.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- You will have 100% remote full-time job;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular, other);
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021