PULS Software is over 4 years in engaging game, mobile, web development. Our favorite innovations are VR / AR projects.
Now we are looking for a Middle UX/UI Designer. We offer you work with a team of professionals, take part in contributing to exciting projects and grow in your experience.
This is a full-time position in the office, in the center of Kharkiv, with flexible working hours.
- 1.5 years of commercial experience;
- English - Intermediate;
- Experience in developing mobile and web applications;
- Understanding the principles and processes of visual design (typography, iconography, composition, color, light, layout, etc.)
- Understanding the principles of building interfaces (UX / UI);
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effect, Zeplin, Invision;
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the project team
- Ability to learn quickly, solve problems
- Ability to draw illustrations
Nice To Have:
- Experience in creating animations (After Effects);
- Understanding the principles of layout
- Professional and skilled projects;
- Performance review is per six months;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Ability to propose and implement your own solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Gym membership
About Puls Software
PULS Software is a fast-growing international company.
We are not afraid of difficult tasks and always offer only high-quality and interesting solutions. The IT market is too competitive, so we are always looking for opportunities to improve and keep up with the latest trends.
We open to ambitious, talented people in our team, who accept challenges and embrace them.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021