Do you want to be part of a team that takes pride in improving organization-wide software development through CI/CD best practices and continuously strives to do things better and in high quality?
You will be a part of 3Shape’s CI/CD Department.
The department consists of two teams: Consulting and Platform. You will be a team member of the latter.
The goal of the department is to enable 3Shape employees to ship production-ready software products to 3Shape customers whenever they want, through a fully automated delivery pipeline.
The CI/CD department supports ~400 software developers in 3Shape.
The Platform team consists of engineers specialized in developing software, developing build and deployment pipelines, and maintaining mission critical services.
We grow together as a team, proactively help each other out and have fun while working on the projects, contribute to open source or participate in hackathons.
Many of your tasks will come from the roadmap defined together with software developers from all over the organization. Examples include development of shared tools for build pipelines used by teams within 3Shape, internal tools for 3Shape employees’ needs, adaptation of open-source projects to 3Shape needs, working with microservice design and development in Azure.
Your tasks will include:
• Build the next generation CI/CD pipelines for building, deploying, testing, and monitoring 3Shape products.
• Develop and maintain solutions for automating of 3Shape internal processes.
• Create microservices to be reused in multiple projects.
• Maintain existing CI/CD solutions for 3Shape products.
• Participate in the various Scrum activities in the team.
• Ensure department solutions live up to the quality level agreed upon in the team.
• Participate in a weekly rotating support duty within normal office hours.
You will be working with the following technologies:
• .NET Core (C# primarily)
• GitHub, GitHub Actions
• And many more as they emerge!
As an ideal candidate you have:
• Education in Software Engineering or Computer Science with 3+ years of experience.
• Profound experience in C#, .NET Core, PowerShell and Docker.
• A practical understanding of SOLID design principles.
• Natural curiosity for new technology (trends).
• A passion for automating processes and maintaining configuration as code.
As a big advantage:
· Practical experience with Agile/Scrum
· Experience with DevOps Tools (TeamCity, Artifactory, Grafana, etc.)
· Desire to learn best DevOps practices in action.
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021