Location: Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv
Designation: Test Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Function: Quality Assurance
This is a great opportunity for QA engineer for long term period. You will be able to get knowledge in automation, networking and embedded solutions and business appliances.
Team consists of 100+ engineers in Test Department. Our customer is a leader on the market of medical devices.
As a full-lifecycle product development services company, GlobalLogic helps the world’s leading companies to design, implement and deliver software. We are always looking for talented team members to help us with this mission.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Understanding of Embedded software testing
- Strong knowledge of concepts, activities, and deliverables in Software Testing and its place in SDLC
- Wide range of test types and techniques
- Experience in Test Design implementation based on Test Strategy or Test Plan
- Experience in Test Cases creation and maintenance (using different test strategies to create test cases that cover positive, negative, and boundary case testing)
- Good defect finding and reporting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and grow in the technical area
- English: Intermediate or higher (both written and verbal)
- Analyze project documentation and requirements
- Estimate needed efforts
- Design, create and update SW test documentation with full feature coverage
- Execute a set of test cases, in line with the test plan and development schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress
- Prepare test reports and participate in team status meetings
- Find defects, including most complex defects, report the steps to reproduce independently and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders
- Track product defects found during verification/validation testing and report issue status to management
- Communicate with customer on status calls and discuss technical aspects of working scope
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021