Puls Software is over 4 years in engaging game, mobile, web development. Our favorite innovations are VR / AR projects.
Now we are looking for a Middle IOS Developer. We offer you work with a team of professionals, take part in contributing to exciting projects and grow in your experience.
It is a full-time position in the office, in the center of Kharkiv, with flexible working hours.
- English Intermediate level;
- 2+ years of experience in Swift Development;
- Commercial experience in Swift development;
- Strong experience in development using iOS SDK;
- Good understanding of application life cycle and components;
- Understanding AutoLayout Principles;
- Knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles;
- Strong knowledge of architectural design patterns like: MVVM, MVP, VIPER, VIP;
- Multithreading and concurrency, networking;
- Experience with payment systems integrations;
- Experience with cloud messages and push notifications;
- Experience with Firebase;
- Experience with CoreData and Realm;
- Experience with the full mobile development life cycle, including design, development and publishing to The App Store;
- Experience with creating UI without Storyboards and Xibs;
- Strong experience with version control systems.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine.
- Professional and skilled projects;
- Performance review is per six months;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Ability to propose and implement your own solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Gym membership.
About the projects:
- German social media;
- The largest co-living chain of hotels in Europe;
- A fintech startup;
- A few applications for banks.
About Puls Software
PULS Software is a fast-growing international company.
We are not afraid of difficult tasks and always offer only high-quality and interesting solutions. The IT market is too competitive, so we are always looking for opportunities to improve and keep up with the latest trends.
We open to ambitious, talented people in our team, who accept challenges and embrace them.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021