On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
The client is a world provider of facility services (cleaning services, catering services, property services, support services, security services and facility management) worldwide.
- Leading, mentoring a team
- Set up efficient processes as well as communication within the team
- Daily communication with the Client
- Play an active role in team build up effort; from recruiting to ramp up
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Hands-on contribution to team delivery
- Backend Python or Scala or Java development
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Team leading experience – 1 year
- 5+ years Python or Scala or Java experience
- 2+ years of Big Data experience
- Data streaming: Kafka (KSQL), Akka Streams
- AKS – Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure monitoring and notification, EFK
- Understanding problems with distributed algorithms and data structures
- Performance monitoring & tuning
- Understanding Data Lakes, Data Vault architecture
- NoSQL databases: Cassandra
- Comfortable with travel when needed
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021