Our company is looking for an iOS developer to join a startup.
The Product is a one stop sports fan social community experience. It’s a pre-revenue startup with ambitious plans to define vertical social media platforms, starting with sports. The current release features group messaging, social feeds, sports trivia quiz, tournament bracket gaming, and payment integration. In the future we will be adding fantasy sports and more. You will join a team of globally distributed front-end, back-end, and design personnel working in the Agile methodology.
About the role
As an iOS developer on the project you will be part of an ambitious and desperate startup team, ready to face any complexities and solve them.
● Design and build application for iOS;
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
● Help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
● Support test flight to App Store software distribution transition;
● Participate in dog food project internal company testing of key community features;
● Create, edit, and update JIRA tickets describing tasks and progress.
● 2+ years of commercial experience with Swift;
● Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and components;
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
● Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics;
● Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading;
● Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores;
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services;
● Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus;
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
● Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests;
● Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 100+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021