We are the first open, complete platform that helps find the easiest way to get started with the best tools for the modern web. Our website production platform rethinks how we build, edit and even host websites.
We are on a mission to make this modern architecture available and easily usable for everyone — developers, marketers, content creators and designers.
As Senior Software Engineer, what will you be doing?
- Making the web better. You'll help build the ultimate solutions platform for the modern web, making it a fantastic experience for developers, web creators and website visitors alike.
- You'll expand eco-system coverage. You'll work with most of the tools in the modern web tech stack, evaluate them and help integrate some into the platform.
- Help in onboarding customers and preparing their sites for use in our platform.
- Be on the front lines of integrations and working with real clients to help generate insights and requirements for new tools and features within the platform, which you can then help build.
Requirements for the role - In order of importance
- 3+ years experience with React and React-based tools (Redux, Storybook, etc.)
- 3+ years experience using Node.js and developing NPM packages
- Experience with one or more of the following headless CMSs: Contentful, Sanity, Forestry, Netlify CMS, Dato CMS, Kontent, Graph CMS, etc.
- Experience with headless CMS schema concept
- Experience with static site generators: Gatsby (React), Next.js (React), Hugo, Jekyll, Vuepress (Vue), Gridsome (Vue), Nuxt (Vue), Sapper (Svelte)
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021