Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City.
The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies. A project is a tool that collects employee's insurance and benefits data for further processing. This is a great opportunity to learn a worldwide customer’s internal processes.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as NestJS, Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js);
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services;
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become a problem;
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services;
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness;
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle;
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment;
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement;
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
About DDI Development
DDI Development is a family-like outsourcing company with the R&D center located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We bring together like-minded IT professionals striving for global development standards in the leading business sectors. With a talent pool of 80+ top-tier software experts, we deliver technology services to translate robust ideas into successful web and mobile solutions for medium businesses, startups and reputed enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve helped them build scalable products that users love.
Our areas of expertise include custom software development, web and mobile application development, QA and testing, UX/UI development, IoT solution development. Equipped with the latest technologies, we create products for industries like Fintech, eLearning, Logistics, Booking, IoT, Healthcare, eCommerce.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021