We are looking for Middle Node.js Developer!
Project description: Our client is developing a custom internal tool to effectively manage remote employees working ‘in the field’. The product deploys missions, tracks schedules, hold resources and processes field reporting for our retail, sampling and social based field marketing programs.
We are currently on iteration 2.0, which was rolled out last year in a major move from a web-based SaaS product to a mobile application with a desktop version.
To date the product has been built + maintained by an internal agency development team, which is no longer standing and IntellectSoft Team has takeover the project's technical ownership.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Node.js Back End Engineer
- Extensive experience writing, deploying and maintaining highly efficient and scalable APIs
- Extensive experience with architecting and managing both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with DevOps, including managing deployments across the entire application lifecycle and optimizing for performance and scale. Ability to manage such deployments in a highly iterative, fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrable experience with architecting design patterns for a transactional layer that is optimized for performance and supports asynchronous execution
- Understanding of GraphQL concept
Nice to have
- Experience working with early-stage and early-growth startups
- Experience with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Backend development
- Payment integrations
- A/B test features
- Designs to optimize key metrics such as conversion, engagement, and retention
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and operates in multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, and Internet-of-Things.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021