We are looking for Middle DevOps Engineer (AWS) to join our talented team.
As a tech-forward company, the customer is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging the company-owned national distribution network, the customer brings the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through their simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, the customer enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
PHP, .Net, React, MySQL, MongoDB, Newrelic, Splunk (in progress), ELK
● Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks
● Defining test conditions for given requirements; designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data and delivering according to project specifications; analyzing and reporting test activities and results; identifying and reporting issues and risks
● Documenting faults, implementing resolutions, and retesting to agreed standards
● Undertaking routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software; conducting tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools; documenting details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated
● Applying tools, techniques, and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
● Developing, documenting, and implementing changes based on requests for change
2+ years of IT Experience
● Experience building and maintaining systems in AWS
● Experience migrating data center workloads in AWS
● Experience with Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, Splunk, Newrelic
● Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines creation and maintenance
● Hands-on experience with KOPS, Nutanix Karbon
● Experience in Data Lakes design and ETL processes design (desirable GCP Data lake, Data Bricks)
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to Have:
● AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
● GCP experience
UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits. Core industries: Fintech, Blockchain/DeFi, Real Estate.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021