We are currently in the process of establishing a branch in Ukraine for TCM Digital
TCM is a global eCommerce brands aggregator which blends AI research of brands for their acquisition and high-quality human brand management, innovation and steady increase of sales and profit.
Our mission at TCM is to “Improve the quality of life”.
Currently, TCM expanding its activities to Ukraine and we are hiring staff for our offices in Kiev. All the positions are offered on an equal opportunity to all races, religious, gender, nationalities, and color.
This role is for self-starter to manage products portfolio, ensuring their success day-to-day including content and creative, marketing, financial health of the business, customer service, risk mitigation and compliance, inventory, and growth strategies. Brand success will be based on your intimate knowledge of the brand you manage, ability to diagnose issues and develop action plans.
- Analyze Amazon product sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc. to determine why certain products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems.
- Maintaining product success on Amazon and strive to become best seller, monitoring metrics shifts, follow market trends, adding customer profiles, daily reporting, pricing changes, manage remote teams, inventory management spread among several locations and warehouses.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs, improve conversion rate, price optimization, PPC optimization, packaging/inserts including dimensions, coupons and deals, customer communications, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products, etc.
- Analyze reports, coordinating with finance department cashflow and accurate P&L.
- Identify potential issues before they convert to problems and understand the operating environment in which your products are selling (e.g., competitors, BSR, categories, Amazon TOS changes).
- Research programs and tools on Amazon and other marketplaces to expand the brand and ensure protecting it (e.g., Amazon Project Zero, Transparency).
- Prepare, monitor, and understand the migration process during acquisition process of a new brand. This includes doing a deep dive of all information provided during due diligence, migrating the prior seller’s accounts (social media, emails, customer service management, warehouses, inventory, etc.), developing good relationship with the seller get his full cooperation during and after the migration.
- Interface with legal team regarding an intellectual property or legal issues, such as product suspension or identifying “hijackers”.
- Coordinate with customer satisfaction team to ensure we prove best experience for your product portfolio.
- Manage product pre-launches, launches and expansion.
- Coordinate with the supply chain to ensure products always in stock with best quality, have the right labeling, and have all the required documentations.
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of proven e-commerce experience, preferably with Amazon product management, marketing, or an analytical function, preferably at a startup or other fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of SEO, PPC and tools used inside and outside of Amazon.
- Strong proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Ability to dig through data, analyze and provide recommendations from your insights.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment daily.
- A highly analytical person who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- Familiar with other platforms such as Walmart, eBay, Shopify, etc. – advantage.
We are waiting for your CV)))
FirstFive is a dedicated provider of IT services closely structured to provide results and solutions for use in a variety of businesses and Information and Technology solutions. Our internal environments and emerging external IT surroundings allow us achieve your goals from developing an app or website for your idea for the marketplace, your business needs or dedicated resources for IT solutions.
Job posted on
31 May 2021