Our client is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
The company provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
The company has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
• BS/MS degree in computer science
• Programming experience in C
• Experience with Linux
• Basic understanding of embedded software
• Pre-Intermediate level of English
• Experience or theoretical knowledge in Networking domain
• Experience or theoretical knowledge in Linux Kernel development
• Experience or theoretical knowledge in Telecom-Wireless (e.g. WiFi, WiMAX, LTE) domain
Linux Kernel, Networking, Telecom-Wireless
• Developing and testing new features for Wireless PMP product based on WiFi 802.11 solution
• Analyzing and resolving bugs
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021