We are looking for Front-end OpenUI5 Developer to join professional team of innovative logistics cloud-based platform with the customers all over the world!
Our client - German-based leading global partner in the design and implementation of digital software solutions for supply chain and logistics management. The company use up-to-date technologies such as IoT, AI and machine learning.
About the product: digital logistics platform. The cloud-based solution in the spheres of yard control, delivery control, real-time tracking of means of transport, container management and time slot management.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 1+ year of experience in OpenUI5
- Experience with CSS/LESS
- Writing automated unit, integration, and regression tests
- Good English language skills both written and verbally
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cypress
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality code in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Deliver high quality product with useful features
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What you can expect from us:
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Centrally located office in Kyiv, close to the metro station Universytet or Zoloti Vorota
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- 24 working days holiday per year
- Medical insurance
- Possible business trips abroad
- English/German classes
If you’re interested in us, we’d like to find a role for you here!
MCPK specializes in software development teams creation and augmentation. We connect Ukrainian talents with growing companies from Europe and America. We believe that transparency and honesty make life easier for developers, customers, and us as well. As a developer, you will work directly with the customer as part of his company. The MCPK, in turn, creates all the conditions necessary for the successful work and development of the team.
Why join MCPK:
• Company is founded and managed by developers;
• Long-term cooperation;
• Highly qualified team;
• Comfortable new office in the city center;
• Work in a foreign company;
• Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours;
• 24 days off per year;
• Medical insurance;
• Possible business trips abroad;
• English/German classes
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021