Remote_Full-time_Flexible work schedule_Middle/Senior Full-stack Developer (Vue.js + Node.js)
Our client is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. The client provides cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. The company is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
• 2.5+ years of experience in developing front-end as well as back-end applications and operating scalable user interfaces
• Strong consumer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
• An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
• Great understanding of latest technologies both on frontend and backend
• In-depth knowledge of Vue.js and Node.js
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Nice to haves :
• Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
• Familiarity with containerization and workflow automation
• AWS experience
• Experience with Scrum-based development
• Knowledge of Typescript
• We are looking for a Developer with great communication skills who will work as a team player and a self-starter. The ideal candidate should bring three or more years of experience to the team.
• As a Fullstack Developer at Sportradar, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that is developing and managing Sportradar’s digital advertising platform. Within the self-organized and agile
engineering team, you will play an active role in developing client-facing advertising frontend
• 2 projects you might potentially join:
DSP UI Migration (Node.js / typescript / vue.js) -> Building up something similar to google / facebook ad manager
Reporting Studio – building a Dice & Slice user application over the digital advertising data (indeed big-data!)
• Build user interfaces and APIs orchestrating our core advertising technologies including Data.
• Management Platform, Tag Management, Demand Side Platform, Dynamic Creatives, and many more.
• Become part of a highly motivated development team, working with cutting-edge technologies in a very dynamic environment.
• Deliver excellent code quality from unit test to code to quality assurance.
• Work in a cross-functional team, and attending SCRUMs and project meetings.
• Have a “get it done” attitude and deliver superb work repeatedly.
• Active participation in an end-to-end process of developing a brand new software used to create a fundamentally new business model
• Work together with a young, highly motivated, and enthusiastic core of people
• Work for one of the fastest-growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media, and advertising
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021