Friend Factory is looking to hire a Unity Developer. You will be responsible for developing, testing and architecting our app as well as reporting, tracking and documenting issues or bugs that you find. You’ll be working closely with other developers and artists.
You will make an animated version of yourself, or who you want to be, and start expressing yourself. Create music videos, stories or vlogs. You will work with Developers, 3D artists form Sweden and Ukraine.
This is a remote, long-term vacancy in Sweden company.
1. English Upper-Intermediate\Advanced
2. Good C# and Unity proficiency (working professionally for +2 year with Unity)
3. Proficient in both debugging and profiling
4. Experience with version control software (Git ) and how it's used with Unity
5. Able to work within a coding standard & create clean efficient code that is easily understood by others
6. Understanding of the Unity UI system
To match the companies with talented Ukrainians on the basis of openness, honesty and flexibility
Job posted on
31 May 2021