We encourage you to join our team and embrace your own personal and company growth. We want you to become a part of the process and watch yourself being the part of establishing and growing a new player on the IT market.
COLLABA.dev - Software Development Agency with clear vision and tasks, looking for a new full-time team member to create and execute content strategy. We want to write texts which are on the verge of today’s social media & web consumer standards. We want to provide motivational, educational and promotional content. We want to sound bold, exclusive, soul touching, smart, and hard. We encourage you to join our team and embrace your own personal and company growth. We want you to become a part of the process and watch yourself being the part of establishing and growing a new player on the IT market.
* proven 2+ years experience as a copywriter in an IT company
* experience in creating content strategy
* hands-on experience with content creation, SMM, content/SMM analytics
* understanding of SEO
* Interest in IT and technologies
* analytical and creative thinking
* fluent English
What do we need from you?
* Create and develop a Content Strategy plan based on marketing materials (values, positioning, branding research etc)
* Collaborate proactively with owner/founder, Marketing Manager, SEO specialists on writing content (what, how, when, where)
* Writing and polishing content pieces for new company website (Team content pages, Projects content pages, Organizational content, Other content)
* Writing content for Blog & Social Media on the following topics, but not limited to: Product Development, Web Development, MVP Development, Leadership & Management, Outsourcing, Hiring
* Take part in company placements in directories / marketplaces
* Doing content seeding / guest posts / PR content placements
* Cooperate with a designer to visualize created content
* Set up measurable milestones using OKR concept and be responsible for content/SMM analytics
* Full-time remote commitment & performance within 40h+ availability per week
What can you expect from us?
* Signed contract with you as Independent Contractor
* Guaranteed compensation
* Supporting environment
* Helping to approach your personal & professional growth
* Purchasing tools you require to be performant at your work
* Paying for one of subscription based educational products, such as (LinkedIn Learning, MasterClass, Udemy)
* Remote, flexible working hours
What is the salary?
* Ranges within 1000-1500$ based on three factors: Your expectations, Your experience, Your technical and soft skills assessment based on two series of interview
Team of Ukrainian experts. We provide services in Custom Software Development, Web Development, Desktop Development, Mobile Development, MVP Development. Open for interesting & challenging projects
Job posted on
31 May 2021