Our client is a big US company providing photography & image sharing services and photography products all over the world. The company is based in California and has operated since 1999.Today it serves 10+ million customers, and hosts 50+ billion photos on its photo storage platform.
The project itself is a mobile app and a website that enables users to create personalized photo gifts (including photos and text) such as smartphone cases, photo books, wall art, and home decor. The project is in active development, and everything is set from an automation perspective. Current AQA team size - 6 AQA.
We are looking for a skilled Automation Engineer to support us with maintaining and updating existing test frameworks. You will be working full time, in a friendly team environment with nice benefits, including opportunities for further professional growth.
- 3+ years of experience as AQA
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Good practical experience with Maven
- Good practical experience with Selenium and Appium
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with TestNg
- Mac OS user
- Experience with mobile automation
- English: Upper Intermediate or higher.
- Coverage of existing manual test cases by UI automation,
- Test design of new features, implement coverage for them
- Report analysis, bug creation, participation in release process
- Maintain existing framework
- Document processes and trace issues back to specific code commits, feature releases, and user stories
- Collaborate with a variety of engineering professionals in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- From time to time participating incoming presale activities
Nice to have:
- Experience in presale activities
About QArea/Test Fort
QArea is a web, mobile development and software testing expert with 18+ years of expertise. We turned 800+ daring ideas of companies like eBay or Skype into success stories. Our team of 300+ professionals is located in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Cherkasy), and we have some offices in the USA and Europe.
Wanna challenge yourself with interesting projects and stretch your skills every day or start a successful career journey? We always strive to meet result-oriented, technically advanced and fun talents!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 May 2021