AltexSoft looking for Project manager in our team.
• Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English, written/spoken is a must;
• 3+ years’ experience as a project manager, across multiple industries;
• Have excellent Soft Skills for working with internal and external stakeholders;
• Working experience with different project types T&M, DDC, Fixed Cost;
• Understand and have practical experience of working in a software development framework, for Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SaaS and Waterfall development methodologies, and be able to suggest to client’s/stakeholders appropriate approaches based on needs;
• Have experience working with multiple project teams at once, distributed teams;
• Must have excellent planning and organization skills;
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to talk with technical, non-technical resources, as well as management up to and including Director level;
• Have good motivational skills to motivate the resource in the project team, along with other stakeholders internally or externally as required;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to support the team and clients, based on practical experience;
• Demonstrates good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and able to work collaboratively with clients and internal resources to look for “win:win” scenario’s;
• Strong practical skills in Change Control and Risk Management, to ensure efficient processes are followed alongside day to day delivery;
• Proven track record for delivery to time and budget, with a high level of commitment to quality;
• Good presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel;
• Knowledge of Bug trackers (JIRA/Confluence/YouTrack);
• Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt with client and team needs;
• Strong ability for teamwork, with a positive approach to delivery and a desire for self-improvement;
• Ability to follow corporate policies and management directions;
• Act as a point of reference for the Project Team, internal stakeholders and client for the project;
• Effective work with minimal supervision;
• Efficient delivery of projects to deadlines and budgets, to a high level of quality;
• Ensure effective communication between the client and the project team, so there are a common understanding and goals;
• Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the Project Risks (Internal and External), and escalate them as necessary, where they are likely to become issues;
• Follow company policies, software development standards/processes/practices, and actively challenge the process to ensure it improves, where needed;
• Conduct Change Control as needed, as business priorities change;
• Monitor the performance of the project team, and work with the Delivery Manager to offer suggestions to maximize client “Value for Money”;
• Manage internal and external conflicts, with the support of the Delivery Manager;
• Create & Manage the Project Scope for the delivery of each project;
• Commitment to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
Interesting dynamic projects;
A lot of scope for personal initiative and development;
The work environment is fast-paced, high octane, success-driven, team-oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting Company.
We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers.
Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 May 2021