We are looking for experienced Full Stack Engineer with background in Go and Vue.js who will join to the international team!
• You stand out due to your problem solving skills, creativity, drive, and motivation to learn new things.
• You have a relevant university STEM education and proven track record of implementing web applications.
• You feel confident writing backends in Go.
• You are familiar with modern frontend frameworks like Vue.js.
• Good written and verbal communication in English rounds off your profile and makes you the ideal candidate for Syncier
• an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
• open communication, flat hierarchies, and the freedom to work independently
• an international working environment
• homeoffice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
• an open feedback culture and the opportunity to integrate your ideas
• paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
• various opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally in specialist and management functions
• as part of our team, you will have the possibility to shape the future of a sector that is changing rapidly
What you have to do
• You will play a crucial role in shaping the appearance of our product and help us to deliver value to our customers
• You are actively participating in the agile development (SCRUM) of our product
• You design and implement our web application in Vue.js as well as our backend in Go
• You understand and implement security and data protection
• You pair up on tasks with your teammates, review code, leave the codebase better than you found it, and help everyone in the team to become better engineers
• You write clean and maintainable code with meaningful tests
• You proactively communicate, document, and share your approach, progress, results, and challenges
We bring insurance companies into the digital age and free them from commodity efforts, to focus on their differentiation in the market.
We are part of Allianz Deutschland and Microsoft with main office in Munich.
Our other offices are located in Paris, Vienna, Stuttgart, Cologne, Hanover, Singapore and Kyiv.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 May 2021