we are looking for a remote Senior Java Engineer for National Airline in Europe.
Our customer is a national airline in one of the European countries. They provide a wide stack of services in the Travel domain and not only. Modernization of technology and delivering excellent user experience is the strategic goal for the nearest future. Cooperation with EPAM: a bundle of projects, starting from Back Offices development, middleware platform, and ending with Mobile and Web site applications. We utilized best practices from the Agile approach.
- Design, develop, and release new features;
- Perform effective technical leading with code review process;
- Communicate with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, and retrospectives.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience;
- Java 8
- IIB (if no experience, then commitment to study);
- Strong understanding of web services: SOAP and REST;
- Ability to work in a big distributed team;
- Agile awareness;
- Good spoken and written English level.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021