DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, with 5 offices around the globe – USA, Israel, Kiev, & Vinnitsa, Ukraine and Australia. Our objective is to become a global market leader in our field and enjoy every minute of it.
- Developing server-side functionality using Spring
- Development of components to support existing functionality
- Creating components to implement new business demands
- Support all the code developed in production mode, monitor performance of the developed solutions, work on load, functional, unit tests for the code developed
- Developing high quality, testable and high-performant software using Agile practices
- Collaborate with client game developers and product designers to develop new features and contribute original ideas towards all aspects of production and development
- 2+ years of experience in Java development
- Good knowledge of Java Core, Error Handling, JAX-RS (REST), Servlets, Filters, Collections, Java 8 Features, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection modes and principles, Concurrency
- Practical experience in Spring, Spring-data, Spring-integration, Spring-web MVC
- Experience with Git
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Excellent problem solving analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Good English skills (Intermediate+)
Extra Points for Having:
- Experience in TDD
- Experience with Zookeeper, MongoDB, Rabbitmq, Redis, Tomcat, Maven
- Experience working with Jersey, SLF4J, Log4j, Guava, FasterXML, Jackson ObjectMapper, HttpClients
- Experience working with Docker, VirtualBox, Linux Systems, Amazon Services (EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, RDS, API Gateway)
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Co-workers who care deeply about our shared mission and about helping each other become better engineers
- Really good team and democratic management
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance, sport compensation
- Work in a comfortable office
- Refreshments and happy hour activities
- Corporate English classes
- Training programs and conferences
About DGN Games
We are DGN.
Our mission is to bring our players moments of fun and excitement every day.
Through a combination of loyalty, pride and strength, we’re driven to explore the dynamic gaming nature and innovate to deliver a next level user experience.
Having emerged as a major player in the industry, we are on the hunt for future success, marking our territory as a global leader, while maintaining our resilience and doing what we love.
Hear us ROAR!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021