We are seeking a top-performing Human Resource Manager who is highly professional and on top of their field. In this role, you will collaborate with teammates across the business. Bring your upbeat personality, positive attitude, and care for people to the role.
We are a global leader in cybersecurity and compliance services. We serve some of the best-known companies around the world. Our headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia USA and we have team members in Ukraine and elsewhere around the world. Our business is growing rapidly
What you would do in this role
You will have responsibility for managing strategic initiatives, human resource management and recruiting. We seek a self-starter and strong contributor who takes initiative and cares about the quality of their work. Our ideal candidate is highly organized efficient, multitasker, and a problem solver. Good skills, common sense, and a can-do attitude are the most critical traits for this position. We offer competitive compensation, benefits including health insurance for you and your family, training, and growth opportunities.
Talent Acquisition / Recruiting
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they fit our culture and requirements
- Track and manage successes and failures so we continue to learn
- Select and use the latest recruiting tools and technologies
Human Resource Management
- Onboarding new team members
- Manage quarterly performance review process to drive high performance
- Develop and implement OKR’s
- Align HR strategies and initiatives with business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Ensure a positive working environment
- Assess and recommend compensation and benefits program
- Manage all team training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Work with CEO and executives on special projects
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organizational structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimizing efficiency and productivity
- Develop and execute strategies for effective internal and external communication
What makes a successful candidate?
We’re looking for someone who thrives on collaboration in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You have inherent care about people, problem-solving, and a passion for everything HR.
- 100% fluent in written and spoken English (REQUIRED)
- Full-time +40 hours per week
- Flexible work hours with availability during core US hours 8 AM to 3 PM ET
- Know-how and a fast learner of human resource management software like BambooHR, Harvest, Wrike (project management), and similar
- +5 years of progressive HR and recruiting experience, preferably in a technology environment.
- Must be very professional with interaction with candidates and the teammates
- Work well in an entrepreneurial environment and be a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field (Required)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in USD that takes skills and experience into consideration
- Quarterly performance bonuses
Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
We don’t micromanage. We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
Work from home:
No more commuting to work. Just keep your workspace professional.
We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward. We will collaborate on quarterly performance reviews and provide ongoing internal and external training.
Learn how to use leading HR technologies
Employee and family health insurance covered at 80%
Paid sick leave, unlimited mental wellness leave, national holidays, and vacation
Wellness reimbursement: We help pay for your gym membership, running shoes, yoga mat, vitamins, or anything that keeps you fit and healthy
Training: company paid technical and business training
Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through.
Social: regular team social events and company paid meals
Industry - Cybersecurity, SaaS
Employment Type - Full-timeJob
Functions - Executive Management, Human Resource Management
TrustNet helps businesses build trusted relationships with their customers, partners, and employees by providing cybersecurity and compliance services. We are a leading provider of managed security, consulting, and compliance services. Since 2003 TrustNet has been a strategic partner helping clients ensure the security and integrity of their businesses. From our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia TrustNet serves mid-size and large organizations, both public and private, across multiple industries, in the United States and around the world.
Job posted on
27 May 2021