Talent Acquisition Partner
· 3 years of experience·
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR QA TEAM:
At Sisense, we believe that quality assurance is highly important and has extensive influence on the product.
As a Senior QA and Automation Engineer, you will participate in architecture and design decision making, PRD reviews, and feature execution. You will work with developers, execute test plans and you will take part in automating them.
You will also be responsible for functional, scale & performance tests. Innovative QA methodology and develop automation tools and tests. We have deployment capabilities with various clouds, different storages, and operating systems on Linux and windows in on prem and cloud Data Centers.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer - You’re a good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks - You have strong knowledge in the design, implementation, and execution of test documentation - You have experience with implementing automation tests in Python / JAVA - Experienced with cloud (AWS, Google, Azure etc) - an advantage - You have experience in API testing - an advantage - You have a good experience in CI/CD framework - Jenkins is advantage - You have experience in Databases - an advantage - Experience with performance testing (nice to have) - You are a self-learner and have high level of motivation - You have high analytical ability - You have familiarity with web technologies – an advantage - Experience with source code management tools (git) - You have familiarity with BI tools - an advantage - You have English proficiency
STACK YOU WILL WORK WITH:
SDLC: Scrum; OS: Windows, Linux; CI: TeamCity, Jenkins; Bug Tracking System: Jira; Test management tool: TestRail; Databases: all kinds; VCS: Git; Automation testing: Python API testing: Postman, Swagger, Jmeter; Performance testing: Jmeter, K6; Data structures: XML, HTML, JSON etc.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will build relationships with people in the R&D and Product team globally - You will learn about the Sisense product both from the FE and BE sides, the automation framework and methodology - You will learn about methodologies and approaches applied in our Quality and Infrastructure Department - You will start running regression tests and analyze the automation results
- You will work on active releases and test new features - You will participate in release regression testing activities to meet the product quality criteria - You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Sisense product
Day 90... - You will be the owner of the features developed in your team to provide excellent quality that includes full QA support and automation coverage - You will work closely with the product team on the new features in terms of requirements - You will write code for automation tests and maintain the existing CI tests
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other - We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches - We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful. - “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips - We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business. - We have close relationships with our customers. - We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture. - We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal. - We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period. - We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One. - We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers. - We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on. - We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage. - We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.
Sisense is a business analytics software company, founded in 2004, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is headquartered in New York City.
Its business intelligence product includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyse large data sets from multiple sources, and a front-end for creating visualisations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile. The company's software is used by companies in 49 countries.
In September 2018, the company announced another $80 million funding round led by Insight Venture Partners.
In May 2019, Sisense acquired Periscope Data, creating a company with more than $120 million in annual recurring revenue, and over 900 employees.
Finally, in January 2020, Sisense completed another round of funding at approximately $100m with a valuation exceeding $1b, cementing its status as a Unicorn.
Sisense continues to operate in the data and analytics space with over 2500 customers.