We are now looking for an energetic and fun Technical Support Specialist to join us.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product.
We like to work hard and play hard here. Join us!
PandaDoc is a successful B2B Saas company with more than 27.000 clients with a fantastic market fit! Our engineering team is 100+people already and we want to scale even more responding to our business needs. We have plenty of work connecting to integrations, API, event sourcing, undo-redo mechanics, event-driven architecture, collaborative editing, and more.
In this role, you will:
- Primary root cause analysis and diagnosis of incidents
- Escalation decision
- Prepare How-To's and automation tools for L1
- Drive Service Handover with product engineering teams
- Troubleshooting (based on playbooks and toolset: reconfiguration (incl. 3rd party services), rollback, infrastructure changes)
- Run and own Postmortems
- Process operational requests from support and engineering
- You should be ready to work flexible hours and sometimes provide coverage on weekends and holidays (on-call rotation)
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to share knowledge within the team
- A good track record in infrastructure automation, cloud services, and tooling (Docker, K8S, Ansible, Terraform)
- 2+ years of experience in Linux administration
- 1+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable)
- 1+ years of knowledge in container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, TICK, Prometheus)
- Would be preferable knowledge with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Development skills in a scripting language (Bash, Sh, Powershell)
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in Microservices architecture
It would be awesome if you had:
- Basis of CI/CD approach and pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Would be good knowledge of programming languages (Python/Groovy/Go)
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California;
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
- A competitive salary;
- And much more!
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021