At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions
.With us, you can.
● Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
● Be sure your opinion matters
● Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, and Kyiv
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
.What is required?.
● 2+ years of experience in software development
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
● Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
More details about AgileEngine
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our list of clients includes brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured in Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.
We focus primarily on a modern tech stack, and here’s a quick overview of some of our projects:
Our team has worked on a product for the Uber of private aviation. Specifically, we’ve developed an iOS app that features the best prices for 7000+ private charters. In addition, we’ve built new functionality for the existing backend API and ensured its integration with third-party solutions.
Another project is tied to the backend and DevOps. We’ve helped a leading provider of energy efficiency upgrades debug its monolithic Java backend and decouple some of its parts into serverless architecture. Using Node.js and AWS Lambdas, we’ve gradually moved from 1 to 12 Git repos, making the platform more scalable, reliable, and performant.
A member of Forbes Technology Council and a developer of the only product that converts desktop Java applications into web apps, our CEO Alex Kalinovsky has also authored a book on reverse engineering with Java. Our leadership team is made up of passionate experts with vast experience in leading R&D teams at companies like Appian and FINRA as well as delivering engineering excellence at Google and Airbnb.
AgileEngine is home to 500+ highly skilled and creative professionals, and we’re proud that people long to be in our team. Your journey with us can boost your professional development and open new horizons.
Send us your CV and we’ll contact you shortly!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021