We are looking for a Product Manager to manage backlog for Billing service. This person will help our financial team to collect money correctly, and help product team to improve and simplify user interactions with subscription management and payments.
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Who are you ideally?
You are an experienced Product Manager who is known for your ability to ideate, check hypotheses quickly and get measurable results. You're curious about sales processes and document automation industry, and you're incredibly inspired to help us grow and bring PandaDoc to thousands more customers.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of important product-led growth initiatives related to improvements in billing and user management, together with a cross-functional team of fellow product managers and marketers
- Plan, design and release measurable improvements that drive growth together with the team
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with the team to drive new initiatives - supplementing findings with user research as appropriate.
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements
- Engage closely with the demand generation, marketing, sales and customer success teams to contribute to and drive billing and user management changes across the company
- Work with engineers to determine the best solution to achieve our goals on a reasonable time frame and budget.
- Engage closely with engineering teams to help determine feasibility, optimized implementation methods, and reasonable development schedules.
- 3+ years of product management experience with B2B SAAS products, ideally in growth role, or related to billing
- Not afraid of technical challenges, development or business analysis background is a plus
- Experience with product experimentation (A/B tests design and measurement)
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done.
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Can work independently
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written, C1+)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021