Digital payments have been around for more than 20 years and have grown massively ever since. Yet Co-Op building payments is still a highly old-fashioned and cheque based market.
Property management companies work with outdated software at best and require a lot of physical operations to collect payments. [Bllink.co](http://bllink.co)'s solution aim to empower our clients to focus on managing their buildings instead of managing payment operations.
- We started at 2017 as a bootstrap company
- We received our pre-seed funding last year and our seed funding just last month
- We love hiring driven people and enabling them to do the best job possible by giving them autonomy in their role and encouraging a culture of collaboration
We're looking for a senior software engineer (5-6 years of experience) to join our Backend team, developing our most business critical technology and to grow her/his technical skills.
Our engineering team is product minded, focused on creating a next generation payments infrastructure, offering the best possible developer experience for accepting payments online. We currently use Node.s and running on AWS lambda, but our tech stacks are subject to change and we hire agnostically.
What you'll be doing
- Designing and implementing highly secure, fault tolerant APIs for our frotnend app
- Working in close collaboration with infrastructure and frontend teams
- Taking ownership of key technology decisions, building for scale and optimising for output
- Continuously look at ways of improving our ways of working
- Developing deep payments expertise, always looking for ways to optimise our backend infrastructure
- Creating detailed internal documentation for the projects you work on
- Experience building high performance, distributed systems
- Experience of driving and using modern development practices such as BDD and TDD would be highly advantageous
- Passion for beautiful, well tested code
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Past Experience in a Fintech startup is a plus
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021