Our client, a world-renowned SaaS for recruiters and hiring managers is looking for Lead Product Designer in Ukraine, preferably with a relocation to Berlin.
- It will be your job to speak to customers, test wireframes and designs and make sure we can turn complex user actions into one simple and intuitive product journey.
- You will lead the Product Design team with your UX knowledge and processes to be aligned with our customers and business goals.
-You will own, drive and communicate the product design strategy and objectives to all stakeholders.
- You will perform usability testing as well as creating new and improving existing features.
- You will drive continuous improvement, be data-driven, meticulously tracking product and experience performance across our website.
- You will research, plan and architect the user experience for the website.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the entire design journey, from wireframes through to high-fidelity designs of various products across the company.
- You will work in a cross-functional team (consisting of Engineers, Product Managers and other stakeholders) to design a beautiful UX that changes how people recruit and candidates apply conveniently.
- You will improve the product designs on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
- You have 6+ years of experience as a UX & UI Designer, with expertise in design thinking and service design.
- You have experience leading a team of 3+ Product Designers and building complex applications.
- You are people-first, motivated to lead, coach and develop our Product Designers.
- You are willing and able to interact with our customers to solicit feedback on new and existing products.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience with planning, documenting and leading interactive projects – Immersed in UX best practices.
- You can clearly articulate your views on UX/UI to the entire team and strive to build the best user interaction possible.
- You can work effectively with cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire team.
- You are able to make things happen with limited direction – excellent proactive attitude.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- A strong involvement in the product strategy and execution, with the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas across the company, helping shape product and customer developments
- A high degree of collaboration, freedom and autonomy.
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte (or in our future office in Kyiv)
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting from an early stage
We are a boutique recruitment agency for Design Leadership, Product Design, UI/UX, UXE and UXR.
We believe UX hiring is not just a part of general tech recruitment. Our mission is to promote and evolve Design Recruitment as a separate discipline.
We don't create game-changing products. But we hire the ones that do.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021