As our Technical Architect you must have strong communications and relationship skills. A major task of the Technical Architect is to review and approve the pull requests from Developers and to give feedback on improvements. You will work with the project management team
· Your primary tasks will be Supporting and work with Senior developers analysing the problems and incidents and provide a technical solution/workaround.
· You will be responsible for Incident- and Problem coordination for the Priority 1 or Priority 2 production incidents.
· Performs Code reviews and approves the pull requests raised by Senior Developers.
· Follows up with the developers on addressing tech debts.
· Follow-up to collect the integration related dependencies.
· Facilitate retrospective meetings on deliverables and deployments that went wrong
· Follows up with infrastructure team on environment readiness.
· Documents the tech specs for integration/migration/customizations.
· You will be responsible for that the team follow the Danfoss SDLC process and the one who continuously improve it.
· Work with Developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
· Code Quality tools integration to enhance the code quality.
· Driving that meaningful unit testing and Mockito implementation is done.
· Analyze the severity of security issues and address.
We are looking for candidates with:
· 10+ years of overall IT industry experience
· 5+ years of Hybris implementations 5-8 years of Java Spring experience (must have)
· Experience working with Database (such as MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle)
· Experience working with XML technology (such as XSD, SAX, DOM, XSLT)
· Experience working with Java IDE (such as Eclipse, JBuilder)
· Knowledge of application servers (such as Tomcat, JBoss)
· Knowledge of project management tools, bug tracking (such as AzureDevOps, JIRA, Trac, Bugzilla, Wiki, etc.)
· Experience in developing E-commerce solutions is necessary to have.
· Good experience in troubleshooting through resolution of technical issues and system errors.
· Experience in systems integration, preferably in ecommerce solution or other web-based solutions.
· Proficient in Hybris Backoffice, WCMS, Cron jobs, Impex
· REST API implementation (Open API, swagger is added advantage)
· Junit and Mocktio frameworks
· Good experience with any logging tools like Kibana (preferred), Loggly, etc.,
· Should have experience in monitoring tools like Dynatrace, new relic.
· Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools.
· B2B ecommerce implementation knowledge.
· Excellent Communication skills
Keywords to search for:
· SAP Commerce Cloud
· Hybris Architect
· Commerce Cloud architect
· B2B ecommerce
We are global talent solutions specialists. Having formed in 1993, Antal has rapidly grown across the globe, penetrating and having a major presence in all key talent markets, including strategically important developing markets such as China, India and Russia, enabling us to become a leading global recruitment specialist in each of our specialised sectors.
Job posted on
27 May 2021