We are looking for Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team.
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, telcos, hosting companies, and other large service providers. We help companies build and sell their own cloud services - and we are looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework (have at least one pet project).
- Knowledge of fundamental designs of OOP.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol.
- Understanding of REST.
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills.
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience in unit/integration/acceptance testing of Rails application with RSpec.
- Confident usage of Unix based OS.
- Understanding how to work remotely.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with other team members.
- Ability to read and work with documentation in English.
- At least Pre-Intermediate (A2) English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge and/or experience in MVC.
- Commercial experience in developing Ruby on Rails applications.
- Experience with VMware products.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- A background in computer science, engineering, and/or mathematics.
- Work closely with mentor to go through the training plan
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed
- Reach a junior level of knowledge during the trial period
- Be a team player in an agile software development environment focused on collaboration and continuous integration and actively contribute to continuous improvements in development methodology and underlying processes
- Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care.
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free English classes (online /offline).
- Mental health program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits (once we back to the office)
- Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc).
- Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
- Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, Telcos, hosting companies and other large service providers.
OnApp launched in 2010. We've built thousands of successful clouds for service providers around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021