We are looking for an experienced and talented QA Engineer who’s proficient in testing enterprise-scale software. You will work as part of a distributed agile team developing and testing the RWS software.
You will help define and deliver new features for our products and services. The fast-paced agile development cycle will require you to use several testing approaches, write test automation code and work closely with your team as part of the iteration.
RWS Tridion Sites is a web content management system built for global organizations that know content is a critical business asset. Powering your digital customer experiences globally, it combines centralized control with in-market customer relevance for continuous customer journeys. RWS Tridion Sites provides the scalability organizations need for global deployment while supporting rigorous brand management, marketing agility and flexible delivery.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent field
• Knowledge and experience working with any programming language (JS preferred)
• Strong experience with test automation frameworks and tools like NUnit, xUnit, Selenium, etc
• Experience with API testing and service-based architecture
• Working with test management and issue management tools
• Intermediate+ in English reading, writing, and speaking
Will be a plus:
• Experience with performance test tools like Jmeter etc
• Exposure to Continuous Delivery processes and software development lifecycle tools such as Jenkins
• Knowledge of working with Static code analysis tools like Sonar
• Working knowledge of AWS or any other cloud computing platform
• Experience in agile software development methodologies
• Knowledge of Software Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
• Create test plans based on risk-based testing
• Define the QA coverage for the stories in the team Grooming and Planning meetings
• Write and execute test cases
• Configure environments for testing purposes
• Co-ordinate with the developers, reproduce issues when required, and steer the defect through its lifecycle
• Define the scope of regression testing for every release
• Create and define automated test cases (JS preferred)
• Design and monitor nightly runs of automated tests
• Design and execute performance tests
• Analyze performance test results and provide comprehensible results
• Maintain test infrastructure used for running automated and performance tests
• Competitive salary
• Bonus system based on appraisal results
• 100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation)
• Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics)
• English lessons
• Comfortable office location (near Pochaina/Petrivka Metro station)
• Free parking
• Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area)
• Daily fruits and snacks
• Opportunities to work remotely during the quarantine
RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business-critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
RWS Ukraine was established in 2008. Now we have around 60 software developers and test engineers working with us. Together with their colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium and USA our employees develop world-renowned products such as RWS Tridion Docs and SDL Tridion Sites.
RWS Kyiv office is conveniently located in the newly built SP Hall business center. Designed from scratch, our office occupies the 6th floor of the building offering panoramic views on the neighborhood. Spacious working areas and comfortable meeting rooms provide up-to-date environments ideally suited for team collaboration.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021