Axiom Connected is looking for a professional who will be involved into our new project — easy to use, transparent and safe platform created to assist consumers with selling or buying a vehicle.
Join us and you'll never be bored!
• Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a production engineering or DevOps role.
• Have demonstrated success in configuring a containerized AWS environment for scale and
• Demonstrate hands-on experience working with container technology such as Docker/Kubernetes.
• Have previous experience working in a cloud-native architecture on a platform such as AWS.
• Be proficient with web server technology such as NGINX and others.
• Have a successful history of adding and maintaining monitoring and observability tools.
• You are comfortable using git (we use Tortoise Git on windows, but any git will do).
• You are very comfortable working in Kubernetes to set up new services and pods from scratch.
• You actively monitor and enhance server performance and stability.
• You are comfortable setting up clear procedures for disaster recovery.
• You are very familiar with AWS and can help diagnose issues with the development team.
• You can balance competing priorities well.
• You can build long term goals with other members of the organization for infrastructure as a whole
and make plans to safely transition existing infrastructure towards those goals.
• You are flexible and willing to help across more than one part of the organization and can juggle a
• You can set up a full Kubernetes environment from scratch with alerts, scalable services, and good
secret management in Consul.
• You can maintain VPN configuration to allow some development members to VPN into Kubernetes to
assist in debugging.
Other Relevant Information:
AWS ElastiCache for redis
We are automotive industry experts, building enterprise-level tech solutions that are reshaping the future of warranty and beyond.