Join our friendly team as a Back-end Developer (Node.js)!
We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving to create momentum in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg, and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings together creative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies, and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication, and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion about doing great new things together.
● 4+ years of relevant production experience
● 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
● 1+ year of experience with PostgreSQL
● Production experience with microservice architecture
● 6+ months of experience with Redis
● Strong communication skills
● Remote communication culture and experience
● Strong critical thinking and independent problem-solving skills
● Upper intermediate English (direct communication with the customer/team)
Nice to have
● Experience with AWS, TypeScript, PHP/Java, RabbitMQ/Kafka, DynamoDB, ReactJS/AngularJS
● Product/Enterprise (big project) experience
● Design, build and maintain RESTful APIs to allow our various apps across all platforms to be expanded with new functionality
● To be committed to delivering consistent, flexible, and performant APIs that unblock feature teams
● Collaborate with engineers across the Web and Mobile teams to ensure newly developed APIs are designed appropriately according to the technical needs of the various platforms
● Collaborate with DBAs, Product Managers, and Designers to ensure that the technical and product requirements are understood and achievable
What We Offer
● Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
● Competitive benefits package focused on work/life balance:
● Flexible work hours and remote work options
● 18 working days of paid leave
● 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
* 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (a childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
● Relocation options
● Health services at a medical center
● Thriving work environment
● An advanced career progression system
● Sports reimbursements
● Free English classes
● Corporate perks
● Regular corporate events
● Comfortable office
* Free tea, coffee, cookies and fruits
* PlayStation console and other relaxing activities
About ITRex Group
ITRex Group is custom software development company, established in 2009.
We provide full spectrum of software development services (from the idea to the product).
Our top clients: 21st Century Fox, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Dollar Shave Club, Dog Vacay, Jib Jab. Case studies and testimonials are available at itrexgroup.com.
Team completed more than 300+ different projects and experienced in web, mobile, desktop and especially custom solutions (combination of different approaches and solutions). Main tech expertise includes the following stacks: .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, iOS, Android.
ITRex Group is targeted to establish long-term partnerships with our clients and collaborate at all stages of development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021